Thirty Years of Steam Engineering
Steam Engineering, Inc. has a successful history of developing and modifying steam and cooling tower plants in a wide variety of industries, to make them work at the level of efficiency and productivity you need.
Our engineers have been at the forefront of developing and using innovation and experience to solve problems for more than 30 years.
To see examples of our projects in your industry, select your general industry group below:
Steam Engineering, Inc. clients in this industry include processors of dairy products, seafood, meat, vegetables, potatoes, beverages, spices, soups, animal feed... we work with all food & beverage producers.
Additionally, we're expert at helping you develop steam and cooling tower systems that meet the requirements of kosher, parve, organic and LEED certification.
- McKenzie Forest Products Increases Production Using Less Steam
- J. R. Simplot: Burner Upgrade Project Improves Performance and Saves Energy
- West Linn Paper Company Saves $379,000 Annually
- Givaudan-Silverton Cuts Energy-Related Costs By $85,000 Annually
- International Paper Company Gains More Drying Capacity Using Less Fuel
- Nestle Raises Pressure and Increases Production
Our most reliable resource. Honest, hard working, and loyal. We feel like Steam Engineering is our partner.
Food processing plant, Oregon